Take a weekend beach escape from your busy lives and invite your best friends to join you in one of our four fun-filled Girlfriend Getaway Surf Weekenders this summer! Enjoy some sweet time out in nature with enthusiastic women who share your passion of being in the moment. Experience surfing in a safe, supportive, nurturing and empowering camp environment with our exceptional all woman surf coaching team. What to expect from this two day surfing camp immersion?
Two days of surf camps includes:
- Morning beach Amrita Mindfulness Yoga on a beautiful NW Pacific beach location each day. Learn asanas (poses) that will relax your bodies and minds so your inner focus is keener to surf.
- During the on-beach surf lesson, you’ll be taught the 12 essential surfing skills with the layers of understanding to prepare you on land, before entering the water to catch waves with them.
- Learn how to survey the beach for the 6 critical forecast conditions with NWWSC’s “Recipe for a Perfect Wave”. This informs you with the forecast tools to watch for to plan your next epic surf session.
- Hours of wave time in each day’s camp to practice your new surfing skills and hone them in with your awesome women coaches.
- Gain an understanding of wave etiquette and localism which prepares you, when you’re ready, to be able to paddle “outside” and know the important surfing rules in the lineup.
- Delicious and nutritious catered organic lunches which will fuel you for both day’s adventures. Two choices for each day’s lunch.
- All surf and wetsuit equipment for two days of camps. Equipment transportation included.
- Wrap up your second day of camp with a choice of NWWSC tee-shirt and Partner’s Goodie Bag as your souvenirs.
- Last but not least, create a new “surf sistership” that connects you with your old friends and new friends who’ve shared this awesome weekend of fun together….hooting each other on the whole way!
Four Surf Weekenders are offered this summer season; June 30-July 1, July 14-15, August 11-12, and September 8-9, 2018. Daily camps run from 9 am to 5 pm. Overnight lodging not included. See below for lodging options when you book at Active.com. Space for 12 women (ages 14 to 70 years young) in each weekender. Minimum of 8 students are needed to hold camps. Advanced beginner swimming skills required. Gath surf helmets and soft top surfboards are provided to all students for their safety and concussion prevention. Our talented, mature and experienced women surf instructors are your personal coaches for the weekend’s fun! Student to teacher ratio is 4:1 or less, depending on the size of the group.
Pre-register at least 14 days prior to the weekender date to assure your space in it and to receive a $50 savings! Regular Surf Weekender price is $525; with “early bird discount” you’ll pay $475. When registering less than 14 days prior to the weekender date, you’ll pay regular price of $550. Book your Surf Weekender Here with Active.com online registration with your credit or debit card of choice. Please read our Cancellation Policy before booking your weekender event.
Alternative Payment OptionIf you would prefer to book a Surf Weekender event with your check or money order payment, please contact the Director Lexie Hallahan first, to assure space in your chosen event. Then if space is available and confirmed by her, you may register and pay by mail prior to the weekender event of choice, by printing off a Surf Camp Registration Form and a NWWSC Liability Release Waiver from the website. Then mail both with your weekender check or money order payment to NWWSC, PO Box 425, Seaside, OR 97138. Only take the “early bird discount” of $50 off, if you’re mailing in time for the Director to receive 14 days prior to the event. Regular price is $525, with pre-registered price $475. Remember to include the additional cost of your Hostel Lodging if you’re planning on staying there on Saturday night. Private Room is $89 for first two guests (includes 9% sales tax), additional guest is $37 and additional guest under 18 years of age is $18.50. Women’s Dorm Room is $40 per guest (includes 9% sales tax). The Liability Release Waiver must be read and signed by the participant or the parent/guardian for minor participants.
Optional Weekend Lodging InformationAccommodations for overnight lodging can be provided by Seaside Lodge and International Hostel in Seaside, Oregon. This lodging option can be selected when registering with Active.com online registration. Just check that you would either like a Private Room or a night in Women’s Dorm Room. The additional lodging amount will be added to your total camp charge.
Private Room with double or queen bed, set of bunk beds and private bath, with linens provided. Note: Private Room can sleep up to 5 guests. Rollaway bed can be added. $89 per night for two guests, additional guest $37 and additional minor under 18 is $18.50 (pricing includes 9% room tax).
Women’s Dorm Room with bunk beds, shared bathroom and rental sheet included. $40 per night (pricing includes 9% room tax).
Complimentary pancake and egg breakfast available to all guests in group kitchen. Make it yourself.
For further details and amenities for the Seaside Lodge and Hostel, visit them at www.seasidehostel.net online or email them at info@email@example.com Contact Director Lexie Hallahan with your questions/concerns at Cell # (503) 440-5782 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit Contact Form here.