FOR DAY CAMPS, SURF WEEKENDERS, CLINICS, CUSTOM CAMPS & LESSONS:
In order to receive a Full Refund for any cancellation of your confirmed Day Camp, Surf Weekender, Custom Camp, Clinic and/or Lesson, you must notify NW Women’s Surf Camps Director, Lexie Hallahan, at least 72 hours prior to the confirmed camp or lesson. If you are confirmed for a Surf Weekender camp, that’s cancellation by the Wednesday prior to the event. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone # (503) 440-5782. Any student who makes changes after the 72 hour cancellation notice will be issued a Credit towards a future open camp that season.. Cancellations made 24 hours before the start of the camp, clinic or lesson, or “no shows” will Not be issued a credit or refund.
Please note that if you paid with Active.com online registration on your credit or debit card, there is a processing charge that you will have paid that is Not included in the balance of the refund. Thank you for your timely cancellation notice.
FOR COUPLE’S SURF WEEKENDERS AND WOMEN’S WEEK RETREATS:
In order to receive a full refund for cancellation of the Couple’s Surf Weekenders and Women’s Week Retreats, your request needs to be made 3 months prior to the event start date. This is because of advanced accommodation, catering deposits, transportation reservations, instructors scheduling time-off from their regular employment, and limited space availability for the weekenders and retreats. A 25% non-refundable portion of the event’s total cost will be applied after the 3 month time frame, if you need to cancel. The remaining 75% balance will be issued in either a Credit towardsa future camp or event, and/or cash by way of a NWWSC check. Travel insurance is highly recommended for these premiere events.
Please note: If you paid with Active.com on your credit or debit card, there is a processing charge that you will have paid that is Not included in the balance of the refund. Thank you for your timely cancellation notice.