NEW for 2016 Mindfulness on the Water and in Life! Coed Group SUP and Yoga Sessions
Experience a unique Mindfulness Yoga practice along the bank of a beautiful freshwater coastal lake to start your day’s adventure in Stand Up Paddling. Enjoy hours of SUP instruction and coaching, an hour of nature yoga, a paddling meditation, catered box lunches, all equipment and amazing connection with your new SUP friends! These six hour events are offered on June 26, July 17 and August 14, 2016. Time of the events are 9 am to 3:30 pm. Meet up in Seaside and drive 15 minutes North to the location. Coed, adults and teens are invited. Swimming skills are required. Book Early to assure space on your chosen date! Limited to 12 students in each of these events. PFDs (Personal Flotation Devices) and small dry bags are also provided for each student.
Lexie Hallahan, Director of NW Women’s Surf Camps, has partnered with Clatsop Paddle’s Owner and SUP Tour Guide Cheryl Johnson this summer to provide three unique stand up paddling experiences that will open you up to the fabulous fun of SUPing while teaching you Mindfulness practices to fully engage yourself in Life! Their combined experience and passion, both in and on the water, is shared during these three different day adventures in flatwater SUPing on a beautiful North coast lake. Book Here with Active.com! You can pay with credit or debit cards.
Confirmation with all details will be emailed to you by the Director after you book your space with Active.com. Please read our Cancellation Policy before booking your SUP event. If you have any questions, please contact her at cell # (503) 440-5782 or submit a Contact Us form.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- All of our surf instructors are highly qualified with current certification in CPR and First Aid. They’ve all passed a Lifeguard Certification Course in order to become a NWWSC surf coach.
- We provide mature, experienced surfers as our instructors.
- Gath surf helmets are provided to all students.
- A first aid kit and rescue board are present at all lessons, in case needed.
- We use proven NWWSC teaching methods.
- Student to teacher ratio is 4:1 or less, depending on lesson size.
- Surf instruction is offered for all women, men, teens and kids. Ages 7 to 70 years young.
“We don’t just push you into waves to claim that you surfed. We empower you with the knowledge necessary to truly pursue your passion to surf!”