Take a weekend beach escape from your busy lives and invite your friends to join you in one of our three fun-filled Girlfriend Getaway Surf Weekenders this summer! Enjoy some sweet time out in nature with enthusiastic women who share your passion of being in the moment. Experience surfing in a safe, supportive, nurturing and empowering camp environment with our exceptional all woman surf coaching team. What to expect from this two day surfing camp immersion?
Two days of surf camps includes:
- NEW for 2020 Surf Weekenders. Introducing our camp Water Photographer RJ Sweet to shoot the wave sessions during the camp experience. Photo album & video edited will be shared on NWWSC’s Facebook page for students to enjoy and share!
- Morning beach Amrita Mindfulness Yoga on a beautiful NW Pacific beach location each day. Learn asanas (poses) that will relax your bodies and minds so your inner focus is keener to surf.
- During the on-beach surf lesson, you’ll be taught the 12 essential surfing skills with the layers of understanding to prepare you on land, before entering the water to catch waves with them.
- Learn how to survey the beach for the 6 critical forecast conditions with NWWSC’s “Recipe for a Perfect Wave”. This informs you with the forecast tools to watch for to plan your next epic surf session.
- Hours of wave time in each day’s camp to practice your new surfing skills and hone them in with your awesome women coaches.
- Gain an understanding of wave etiquette and localism which prepares you, when you’re ready, to be able to paddle “outside” and know the important surfing rules in the lineup.
- Delicious and nutritious catered organic lunches which will fuel you for both day’s adventures. Two choices for each day’s lunch.
- All surf and wetsuit equipment for two days of camps. Equipment transportation included.
- Wrap up your second day of camp with a choice of NWWSC tee-shirt and Partner’s Goodie Bag as your souvenirs.
- Last but not least, create a new “surf sistership” that connects you with your old friends and new friends who’ve shared this awesome weekend of fun together…hooting each other on, the whole way!
Three Surf Weekenders are offered this summer season; July 18-19, August 15-16, and September 12-13, 2020. Daily camps run from 8 am to 5 pm. Overnight lodging Not included. See below for lodging options when you book at Active.com. Space for 12 women (ages 13 to 70 years young) in each weekender, with August Weekender open to 16 students. Minimum of 8 students are needed to hold camps. Advanced beginner swimming skills required. Gath surf helmets and soft top surfboards are provided to all students for their safety and concussion prevention. Our talented, mature and experienced women surf instructors are your personal coaches for the weekend’s fun. Student to teacher ratio is 4:1 or less, depending on the size of the group.
Our regular Surf Weekender price is $550. Take advantage of “early bird discount” by booking your space 14 days prior to the event date and save $51. All bookings made less than 14 days prior will pay our regular price of $550. We encourage you to book early to assure your space in your chosen event date. Our events do fill and the earlier you book your space, the more confidence you will have to be confirmed for it. Book Surf Weekender Here with Active.com online registration with your credit or debit card of choice. Please read our Cancellation Policy before booking your weekender event.
ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTION
If you would prefer to book a Surf Weekender event with your check or money order payment, please contact the Director Lexie Hallahan first, to assure space in your chosen event. Then if space is available and confirmed by her, you may register and pay by mail prior to the weekender event of choice, by printing off a Surf Camp Registration Form and a NWWSC Liability Release Waiver from the website. Then mail both with your weekender check or money order payment to NWWSC, PO Box 425, Seaside, OR 97138. Only take the “early bird discount” of $50 off, if you’re mailing in time for the Director to receive 14 days prior to the event. Regular price is $550, with pre-registered price $499. Remember to include the additional cost of your Hostel Lodging if you’re planning on staying there on Saturday night. Special Private Room rate is $79.00/night for first two guests (includes 12% sales tax) when booked online with this event (Regular rate is $99.99/night), additional guest is $30.00 and additional guest under 18 years of age is $15.00. (These additional guest lodging rates will be paid on your arrival to Seaside Hostel). Special Women’s Dorm Room rate is $30.00 per guest (includes 12% sales tax) when booked online with this event (Regular rate is $40). The Liability Release Waiver must be read and signed by the participant or the parent/guardian for minor participants.
OPTIONAL WEEKEND LODGING INFORMATION
Accommodations for overnight lodging can be provided by Seaside Lodge and International Hostel in Seaside, Oregon. This lodging option can be selected when registering with Active.com online registration. Just check that you would either like a Private Room or a night in shared Women’s Dorm Room. The additional lodging amount will be added to your total camp charge.
Private Room with double or queen bed, a set of bunk beds and private bath, with linens provided. Note: Private Room can sleep up to 4 guests. Rollaway bed can be added. Special Private Room rate is $79.00/night for first two guests (includes 12% sales tax) when booked online with this event (Regular rate is $99.99/night), additional guest is $30.00 and additional guest under 18 years of age is $15.00. (These additional guest lodging rates will be paid on your arrival to Seaside Hostel).
Women’s Dorm Room with bunk beds, shared bathroom and rental sheet included. Special Women’s Dorm Room rate is $30/night per guest (includes 12% sales tax) when booked online with this event (Regular rate is $40/night). Complimentary pancake and egg breakfast available to all guests in group kitchen. Make it yourself. For further details and amenities for the Seaside Lodge and Hostel, visit them at www.seasidehostel.net online or email them at email@example.com. Contact Director Lexie Hallahan with your questions/concerns at Cell # (503) 440-5782 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit Contact Form here.