North Coast Video Series Release with four episodes.
Recipe for a Perfect Wave- The Six Ingredients of the Surf Forecast Created by Director Lexie Hallahan for new surf students and alumni alike. Videotaped and edited by RJ Sweet.
Learn about the six ingredients that deal with the Tides, Winds and Swell and how to dissect the day’s surf forecast. Improve your surfing by knowing what sessions are best!
- How to read your local tide table for best surfing window for your level of surfing
- Learn about Tides and Currents
- Understand Wind Direction and Wind Speed and its effects on the wave quality
- Understand what Swell is
- Know the difference in Wind and Ground Swells
- Breaking the code with the Surf Interval